If you could only have one oil I would say Frankincense is the most useful, and it has a pleasant aroma as well! I use this, lavender and other pleasant oils in place of perfume most days. Oils have many health benefits and are a natural alternative to synthetic toxic perfumes. Plus you smell of a luxurious spa! 😀
This oil isn’t cheap. If you find one that is inexpensive it’s not likely a pure oil. I know there are plenty of reputable companies out there, but I have confidence in both Young Living and Doterra for this oil in particular.
Frankincense has been used literally for THOUSANDS of years, and in fact was one of the two herbs utilized on baby Jesus as noted in the New Testament. Religious or not, this is an herb with history.
It can be taken internally, put directly on your skin or diffused.
- Reduces inflammation & pain! Great for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis- studies show that chronic inflammation is the root cause of disease. Control your inflammation!
- Immune system! Colds, respiratory disorders, flu
- Oral health, cavities, mouth sores, bad breath, etc.
- Digestive disorders
- Uterine health- reduce the risk of cancer, menstrual cycle irregularity
- Prevent & treat cancer!
- Stress, anxiety & anger
- Skin health- helps aid healthy cell regeneration and anti-aging
- Speeds up healing with cold sores, acne, bites, cuts, stretch marks, etc.
- Helps stop wounds from bleeding
- Strengthens gums and hair roots
- Natural household cleaner- may kill harmful germs and bacteria
- Sleep Aid
- Air purification
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, neurological, gastrointestinal, joint and connective tissue systems
Email me to order! Receive 10% off going through Southwestern Lady! Have it shipped directly to you!
READ MORE ABOUT IT BELOW:
Natural Cancer Treatment- https://draxe.com/10-natural-cancer-treatments-hidden-cures/